Movie starts at 21:45
Official Covid-19 Guidelines:
To be able to protect our staff and customers we ask you to kindly follow the following rules.
- Please respect the 1.5 m spacing
- All seats ate spaces 1.5 m from each other, in groups of 2. Some chairs can be moved to make up groups of 3 (for visitors of the same household) or single. Please ask for help if this is the case
- We kindly ask you to use a mask when entering the cinema (including queue), when approaching the bar, going to the toilet and when in your seat. Unfortunately, without a mask we will not allow you to enter the screening. Wearing a mask in your seat is not compulsory but we kindly ask you to wear it at all times
- If you are feeling unwell we ask you to please not attend a screening. Refunds can be made up to 24 hours before the screening. Please inform us in writing to email@example.com
- For the time being, we are selling only online tickets. We advise you to do so beforehand. At the box office, we won´t sell cash tickets, but you are welcome to use your smartphone there and purchase your tickets last minute, as long as there is still capacity
- Online tickets will record an email and name per booking. This will be used to identifying and keep track of all visitors to one particular screening.
- According to our Hygiene concept, we have reduced our screening spaces to a third of capacity. Each capacity will vary depending on the venue.